PROFESSIONAL DUCT CLEANING SERVICE
The Indoor Air Quality market has been in a boom in the last few years, as more people are aware of the germs and allergens that persist in their homes. What most contractors do not know is the massive potential to tap into an open market and opportunity to generate more revenue or start a new division of their existing carpet cleaning enterprise.
- Onsite Training in 30k sq ft facility
- Extensive Technical Support
- Industry Leading Equipment
- Financing Programs Provided
- 30 yrs of Commercial Duct Cleaning Experience
- Lightweight One Person Air Duct Cleaning Equipment
- Gain Unlimited Earnings
- Realize a 50%-70% Net Profit
- Operate With a Low Overhead
- Offer Existing and Potential Customers Clean Indoor Air
- Certified Training Provided
- Zero Interest Financing Available
DUCT CLEANING SERVICES
Professional duct cleaning services use specialized blowers, vacuums, and brushes to clean out the supply, intake, and return ducts throughout your home. Duct cleaning should also involve a thorough cleaning of the air handler, registers, grilles, fans, motors, housings, and coils of the HVAC system.
There’s no research at present proving that routine duct cleaning improves the air quality or reduces dust in your home. There is, however, evidence that dirty heating and cooling coils, motors, and air handling units can make your HVAC unit less efficient.
While duct cleaning alone doesn’t seem that necessary, there are cases where cleaning the HVAC unit and ductwork could be useful.